MOST FAQ'S WE'RE ASKED ON THE DAILY.
...Better than hatemail 🤷♂️
Our best guess - Yes. You can configure Zombieracks Cargo Racks to fit just about everything out there. Having a universal mounting system and a variety of length and width varieties allows you to build a cargo rack that will work for your specific needs.
We will be releasing a limited number of late model vehicle specific mounts as they are cleared for final use by our engineering team - You are always welcome to send an email requesting information on mounting to your specific vehicle or installation surface.
Depends on the application - For those who are installing a Zombieracks Cargo Rack on a pre-existing track system, simple hand tools are all that are required. For those who are either “hard” mounting or installing a set of tracks, you may need a variety of tools that will be listed in the particular products’ installation manual.
Yes you can add and remove sections at any time so long as you are mounting to a track system. “Hard” mounts with expansion nuts should not be removed unless absolutely necessary as the expansion nut will likely be destroyed upon removal. “Hard” mounts using a Riv-Nut style fastener are permanently installed, but as long as gasket maker is reapplied to the fastener before assembly then the mounts can be uninstalled and reinstalled as many times as necessary without issue.
Absolutely - Contact our team for any and all custom inquires for rack lengths and widths. Rail heights are dependent on a couple factors so those may/may not be possible to adjust.
We do our absolute best to keep everything in stock at all times, but our suppliers may run into production issues at any time - If a product is displayed as "In Stock" on the website then that is implied - However, contact our sales team BEFORE you purchase any item if you are in a rush for install to verify that they are ready to ship.
Because Our Racks Are Hand Made Right Here In The USA, And Manufacturing Stateside Cost A Lot More Than They Do In Other Parts Of The 🌏. We Are On The Premium Side, But We Know That Our Racks Are Simply Much Better In Build Quality And Ruggedness Compared To Other Offerings 🤯
If You Have To Ask, No 🤦♂️. However, We Do Have What We Call A "Partnership Program" - Shoot Us An Email And We Can Explain This In Greater Detail
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION NOTES
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ASSEMBLY. VERIFY ALL OF THE CORRECT TOOLS AND INSTALLATION SUPPLIES HAVE BEEN PURCHASED AND ARE READY BEFORE YOU BEGIN.
- MEASURE, MARK, AND VERIFY POSITIONS TWICE, DRILL ONCE - DON’T BE STUPID. USE CARE IN HANDLING ZOMBIERACKS COMPONENTS NEAR YOUR PLANNED INSTALLATION SURFACE. COVER WITH PAINTERS TAPE TO AVOID UNWANTED SCRATCHES OR SCUFFS DURING ASSEMBLY. ZOMBIERACKS OR ITS PARTNERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND DURING ASSEMBLY.
- ZOMBIERACKS STRONGLY RECOMMENDS A PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION IF YOU AS AN INSTALLER DO NOT FEEL 100% CONFIDENT IN YOUR ABILITY TO PERFORM THE INSTALLATION FROM START TO FINISH.
- BEFORE ASSEMBLY - VERIFY ALL COMPONENTS ARE PRESENT AND LAY OUT RACK IN PLANNED CONFIGURATION.
- IN LARGER ASSEMBLIES, THE RACK CAN BECOME HEAVY AND DIFFICULT TO MOVE & MANEUVER ALONE - PLAN ON HAVING A HELPING HARD OR TWO DURING INSTALLATION.
- IF INSTALLING A TRACK SYSTEM, VERIFY THE CORRECT LENGTH OF TRACK HAS BEEN PURCHASED BEFORE MARKING AND DRILLING HOLES.
- ZOMBIERACKS REQUIRES THE USE OF AN ANTI-SIEZE LUBRICANT DURING ASSEMBLY ON ALL COMPONENTS TO REDUCE THE CHANCE OF THREAD GALLING.
- ASSEMBLE ENTIRE CARGO RACK SYSTEM WITH LOOSE HARDWARE, TIGHTEN AND TORQUE TO SPEC ONLY AFTER THE ENTIRE RACK IS POSITIONED CORRECTLY.
- ZOMBIERACKS REQUIRES THAT CUSTOMERS RE-TORQUE THE ENTIRE ASSEMBLY IN A WINDOW OF TIME AFTER A COMPLETED INSTALLATION. IF INSTALLING ON A VEHICLE, WE RECOMMEND RE-TORQUING AFTER 50 MILES OF STREET DRIVING OR 5 MILES OF ROUGH OFFROADING. IF INSTALLING ON A MARINE APPLICATION, WE RECOMMEND RE-TORQUING AFTER THE FIRST TWO HOURS OF USE IN ROUGH CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROMPT EXCESSIVE MOVEMENT.
- ZOMBIERACKS SUGGESTS A VISUAL INSPECTION FOR LOOSE HARDWARE OR DAMAGED COMPONENTS BEFORE EACH USE - DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE A ZOMBIERACKS PRODUCT THAT SHOWS SIGNS THAT IT IS UNFIT FOR USE.